CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Phuket!

So, okay, we made it back from Phuket yesterday, and the holidays over. Well, it couldn't have lasted forever. Right?

So, here are all the memories i have of it before i absolutely forget about it.


This is Sam, Me, Gen outside McD in KL Central before we left for the LCCT


Shaz, Jamie, and Myself in the coach headed to the LCCT


Group photo in the Phuket airport, after customs


We made a stop where the view was beautiful. Myself with Jilly


Rein, myself and Jamie


Four of us guys taking pictures with the girls...


Me and Sam, took an extra wide shot to fit the sea in


Another group shot


Brian, me and Vince


Body guards?


Sam, myself, Gen, and Michelle. Very windy


Same peeps as above, jsut different placing


Kelly, Shaz, myself, Vince, Brian, and Tau Wee


Another Group pic


Gen, Sam, and me. We were in the Phuket airport, prepping to leave.


Slyvia and me, in the Phuket Terminal


In the coach from LCCT to KL central


Me, and Jamie, with milkboy in the background. Outside LCCT McD's


Jilly, Me and Slyvia in the coach from LCCT

I'd et pics from the beacj, but i have none on my cam. LEts hope i get em soon eh?

0 comments: